Monday, August 24, 2009

First and Fourth!

Now summer is officially over, School starts! I can't believe how fast summer went! I am so happy to say that my boys still get excited for school, they've been counting down for the past two weeks. Hayden jumped up this morning with a big grin and couldn't wait to get dressed in his new school clothes. Mathis will be in fourth grade this year, and Hayden is in first.

Mathis with his friend Mitchell, they're pulling those faces not because it's the first day of school, but of course they don't want to take pictures. (I was not the only mom taking pictures and every other boy was doing the exact same thing, but of course all the girls were posing and smiling!)

Hayden with his friend Tim. Being goofballs!

And of course they had their best bud Shadow with them.


Waiting for the bus!! Here it comes!



I'm going to cherish this while I can because soon they are not going to be excited for the "First Day of School"



1 comment:

  1. I love all of the pictures and the Green Dragons post! I need to come to some games before it gets too cold! Your boys looks so big going off to school! I remember loving my new school clothes and they looked so handsome in theirs! Time does fly doesn't it? xoxo

    ReplyDelete