Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Hayden!!



So my baby boy turned 7 today, and I can't believe it. He is such a joy to have in our family and he is such a funny kid, he's always doing something to get a laugh out of everyone around. He told me the other day that this kid named Jacob at school is his best friend, and then he said, "Ya wanna know why he's my best friend?" so I ask why...."because he always laughs at me and thinks I'm funny!" So that sums Hayden up right there, he loves to make people laugh and is always goofing off. So I thought I'd show some highlights of Hayden from this past year.

First off, Hayden loves his dog Shadow! He sleeps with him every night and they are best buds. Poor Shadow looks as though his eyes are going to pop right out of his head from Haydens hugs!

A friend of ours who owns his own plane, invited us to fly to St. George for the day. The boys thought this was the coolest ever! The best part was that they each got to take a turn flying the plane all by themselves!





Here's Hayden at the Dinosaur park, thinking he's so funny, getting eaten by the T-Rex!


Hayden loves all sports, but soccer is his favorite.



And he also loves tennis...this was in Sedona, Arizona.


Hayden has also had a few trips to the Emergency Room this year, once in an ambulance (which he thought was so fun, we had to remind him that we don't want to make it a habit of taking "rides" in ambulances!) Another trip was when he slipped at Slide Rock in Sedona and split his chin open, the ER there calls it "Slime Rock" due to the high number of chins and heads that get split open every year.


So Happy Birthday Hayden, you are growning up way too fast! I love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love this kiddo! He is so adorable and is going to be a heartbreaker (he is already isn't he?) Great post and what a nice tribute to your handsome guy! love you

    ReplyDelete